Today started gloomy so we toasted up a Ham, Kumato & Swiss & Sweet & Spicy Tuna, Capers and Swiss.
- Daves’ Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Tuna is 99c or 50c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 35c per serve
- Add 55c for Garlic Spread and Capers.
A pair of decent sandwiches for $2.83 per serve.
Although traditionally our “Steak Night,” Thursday nights have evolved to be our protein heavy night. Tonight we sous vidé the Duck before searing the skin to crispen, and served with Garlic Chard stir-fried in Duck Fat and Yakisoba Noodles.
- The Duck was $16.75 or $8.37 per serve
- The noodles are $3.19 for the pack, or $1.60 per serve
- The Chard was $1.73 or 87c per serve.
An excellent meal for $10.84 per serve.