While we didn’t have the homemade Sourdough we enjoyed last time, we decided to make a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Avocado Sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Mixed Greens add 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Half a 61c Avocado adds 31c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.05 per serve.
Tonight we repeated our Lamb Loin Chop with Feta and Raspberry Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $7.91 or $3.96 per serve
- Raspberries were $2.70 and we used ½ of the punnet, or 67c per serve
- The Radicchio was $3.49 and we used half, or 87c each
- Mint was from our garden
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Add 30c for Mixed Greens
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients.
While it seemed like the Salad was “a lot” every ingredient contributed to the flavor. It paired very well with the Lamb Loin chops for $6.87 per serve.