Since we had some Smoked Salmon left over from last night, we did a Brioche Bagel and served with Shallot, Neufchatel, Capers and some Spinach for crunch.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Smoked Salmon is $1.03 per serve
- One ounce of Neufchatel went on each bagel, or 13c per serve
- Add 15c for Shallot and Capers.
A pretty good sandwich for $1.89 per serve. Who cares if the Smoked Salmon inside the Bagel is pieces!
Once again we had grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Feta, Mint and Raspberry, because it tastes so good.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $7.86or $3.93 per serve
- Raspberries were $2.70 and we used ½ of the punnet, or 67c per serve
- The Mixed Greens were $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Mint was from our garden
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Add 30c for Mixed Greens
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients.
Constant experimentation has lead to the best combination of time and temperature for perfect Lamb Loin Chops. The Raspberry Feta Salad rounded out the meal for $6.35 per serve.