Today’s sandwiches were largely repeats: Egg Salad & Sprouts, Ham Kumato & Smokey Cheddar.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 38c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Both halves were decent sandwiches, although we preferred the Ham, Kumato & Smokey Cheddar. A decent lunch for $3.53 per serve.
This week we swapped Meatless Monday to Tuesday so the defrosted Pork got used while it was still fresh. We turned it into a very Chinese style stir-fry of Garlic Pork with Bok Choy. We turned it into two extremely generous serves.
- The pork was $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- The Bok Choy was 88c or 44c per serve
- Baby Bella Mushrooms were $1.79 or 90c per serve
- Add 50c for other ingredients.
Authentically Chinese Take Out style for $6.34 per serve.