A necessary trip to Whole Foods led to us sharing Avocado & Cucumber Rolls, along with some Albacore Sashimi for $10.74 per serve.
Our Meatless Monday got postponed to Tuesday, so we could use the Pork last night, that was defrosted for Sunday night! It was back to Tempe Satay with Peanut Sauce for our meatless meal.
- The three grain tempeh is $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Limes (for juice and zest) were 33c or 16c per serve
- The peanut butter was $1.99 and we used about 1/2, or 50c a serve
- Add 50c for Marinade and Sauce ingredients
- Bean Sprouts were $2.49 and we used about ⅓ or 42c per serve
- Mint came from our garden
- Add 5c for carrot.
Giving the Tempe a little longer in the oven to get a more toasted texture, worked well. A decent meal for $2.63 per serve.