We shared an Avocado and a can of Smoked Trout on two identical sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado was 51c or 26c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
As always, a good sandwich for $3.25 per serve.
We’ve developed a strong preference for Aldi’s Beer Bratwurst over our long term favorite from Trader Joe’s, based on the flavor profile.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- The Nappa Cabbage was $3.57, but we used about ⅛ or 22c per serve
- The Envy apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
The Aldi Bratwurst were different from, but definitely as good as the Trader Joe’s version. This was a pretty good meal for $3.52 per serve.