We were fortunate enough to score some more of the homemade Sourdough we enjoyed a little while back, so we decided to make a BLT again.
- The bread came free
- Mixed Greens add 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
The Bread was fantastic. Great crumb, chew and flavor. It make a great BLT for $2.00 per serve.
We decided to skip the sous vidé cook and do a simple sear in the high tech wok, particularly since we like our beef “blue”. Farrow Tabouleh is a great side and the Béarnaise Sauce balances the Steak nicely.
- The Rib Eye from our Keller Crafted meat box is around $8.41 per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve
- Parsley was 33c or 16c per serve
- Fresh mint came from our garden
- The farrow was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning.
A great steak meal for $10.27 per serve.