We reproduced yesterday’s sandwich, except with a hot Panini Roll instead of the fresh Baguette.
- The Panini Rolls is 63c per serve
- The Chicken is $6.99 and we shared ¼ or 88c per serve
- The Dashi Tomato adds 70c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
While the hot Panini Roll isn’t quite as good as the Baguette, it still makes a great sandwich for $2.71 per serve.
The Caramelized Pork Bowl is a great way to use some of the ground pork we get each month in our meat box. We prefer it on a simple salad and sprouts.
- The ground pork was $8.35 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $2.09 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- Add 10c for grated carrot
- Mung Bean Sprouts were $1.49 or 75c per serve
- Mint came from our garden
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve.
We aren’t sure how we’ll use the left over yet. A good meal for $3.66 per serve.