We had a new non-stick pan to test and Eggs in a Bagel seemed like a good way to try it out.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five and we shared one, or 58c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each or $1.02 per serve.
The pan worked perfectly and made a tasty lunch for $1.60 per serve.
On a hot day cold Chicken Legs and a Vietnamese inspired Salad seemed like a good idea.
- The Chicken Leg is $1.75 per serve
- Savoy Cabbage was $1.63 and we used about half, or 41c per serve
- Carrots were $1.50 and we used half, or 36c per serve
- Add 15c for seasoning.
A tasty and quick meal for $2.67 per serve