For Meatless Monday we each had a Kumato, Garlic Spread, and Smoked Cheddar Sandwich.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 64c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A decent sandwich for $2.48 per serve.
A nice Radicchio Salad with Green Olives and Parmesan was another good fit for Meatless Monday, although we swapped in Feta instead of Parmesan.
- The Radicchio was $1.47, and we used it all, or 74c per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 each or
$1.83 per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
An excellent salad, although perhaps just a little too much Feta, for $4.12 per serve.