We’ve discovered that Deli Ham and Mr Fish and Chip’s Coleslaw is a good combination, so we repeated it today.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Coleslaw is $1.12 per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
An excellent sandwich for $2.81 per serve.
Tonight was a celebration of the culmination of a two year project, and we got to celebrate with Heritage Bone-in Pork Chop with a Smoked Cheddar and Pickled Onion Salad. Special celebrations get to open one of our very limited supply of Australian Sparkling Red Wine. There doesn’t seem to be any American made Sparkling Reds.
- The Heritage Pork Chops were about $9.70 per 10oz serve
- The mixed greens are 35c per serve
- The Apple was $87 or 44c per serve
- We used about 1/3 of the $5.75 Smoked Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 30c for Pickled Onion
- Add 1oc for Seeded Mustard.
The Heritage Pork Chop is one of our favorite meats that come from our Keller Crafted meat box. Sous vide followed by a short, hard sear creates the absolute perfect protein at the heart of an excellent meal, worthy of a celebration, for $11.85, sparkling red not included.