For lunch we had a Rissole & Cheddar Panini using the last of the Rissoles.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Rissole is $1.02 per serve
- Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Add 10c for Spinach
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
A pretty decent roll for $2.21 per serve.
After slow braising the Mexican style Beef Shoulder, we shredded it and added it over Guacamole, and topped with Bell Peppers and Cotija Cheese. We will get six serves from the Beef giving us left overs.
- The beef was $20.78 but we’ll get at least six serves, or $3.46 per serve
- Low Carb Tortilla’s were $3.69 for eight, and each had two, or 93c per serve
- Baby Bell Peppers are 16c each or 32c per serve
- Guacamole is $1.10 per serve
- Add 30c for Cotija
- Add 30c for Salsa.
The Beef was very tasty and made a great ingredient for the Tacos. A good meal for $6.41 per serve.