We repeated some of our favorite sandwiches.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 56c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread
Two sandwiches that complemented each other to create a nice lunch for $2.31 per serve.
Tonight’s Meatless Monday meal is a shared Quesadilla with Refried Black Beans and Smokey Cheddar, topped by Fried Eggs and Salsa
- The Tortillas were six for $1.99 and we shared two, or 33c per serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves is 26c per serve
- We used two slices of Swiss per serve, or 68c per serve
- Two Pastured Eggs add $1.02 per serve
- Add 50c for Salsa.
For a simple meal it was tasty and filling for $2.79 per serve.