Foodie Philip scored another half boule of home-made Sourdough Bread from a neighbor and we made Turkey Club Sandwiches from it.
- The Sourdough was free
- We used two slices of Smoked Turkey Breast on each sandwich, or 33c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 54c for two slices on each
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 30c for greens
- Add 20c forMustard.
The Sourdough was full of flavor and made a great carrier for the sandwich, at $2.07 per serve.
Egg Tostadas with Refried Beans, Avocado and some excellent Salsa makes a great Meatless Monday Meal.
- Tostados were $1.39 for 21, or 13c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each $1.02 per serve
- An Avocado is 49c or 25c per serve
- Refried Beans are 49c per can at Aldi, and we used half a can, or 13c per serve
- Add 40c for Salsa.
These were very tasty for $1.93 per serve.