A nearby shopping trip put us near Mr Fish & Chips. We’ve enjoyed the Fried Cod before, but today decided to have Fried Scallops, Fries and Coleslaw instead. We ordered extra Coleslaw.
This is a meal for one that we shared, making it $5.19 with tax and tip.
We chose Sirloin from our Keller Crafted meat box, seared it and sliced it into Hot and Sour Beef Salad.
- The Top Sirloin was $12.36 or $6.18 per serve
- The Salad Greens mix was $1.99 but we shared half, or 50c per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Sugar Snap peas were $3.49 but we used ¼ or 44c per serve
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sambal Ulec, which adds 20c per serve.
This is a favorite of the Foodies for $7.77 per serve, although tonight’s Top Sirloin was not as tender as we expect from Keller Crafted, but it was full of flavor.