As we had two Garlic Naan left, we finished in the oven, spread with with Neufchatel, and topped with Tomato and Parmesan.
- The Garlic Naan was $3.99 for six, and we used two, or 67c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 15c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Shaved parmesan comes in a $5.49 pack, and we used 1/4 or 46c per serve.
This turned out well for $1.63 per serve.
A quick and easy ‘Fishy Friday” is where you sous vide some Argentinean Shrimp in Butter, and fry off some Trader Joe’s Japanese Fried Rice. Serve!
- Japanese Style Fried rice comes from Trader Joe’s and is $3.29 or $1.65 per very generous serve
- 1 lb of shrimp is $10.99 and we used half, or $2.75 per serve.
Simple, tasty and filling for $4.40 per serve.