Sunday lunch is better with Eggs.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each, or an average of $1.02 per serve
- Add 30c for Salsa.
With the new griddle cooking surface these turn out well every time. The Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa adds a nice kick. A good Sunday lunch for $1.90 per serve.
Whatever you do, don’t call it Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Red Wine, Mushrooms and Bacon), but it is a classic French recipe
- The beef was around $4.68 per serve
- Carrots were $1.00 or 50c per serve
- A onion was 20c or 10c per serve
- The wine is adds 50c per serve
- Add 50c per serve for seasoning, garlic and oils
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve
- The English Peas were $3.49 and we served half, or 88c per serve.
An enjoyable meal for $7.49 per serve.