Two simple, but tasty sandwiches: Egg Salad and Butter Lettuce on one, Apple & Smokey Cheddar on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Tuna Pouch is 99c or 50c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Butter Lettuce add 35c per serve
- Avocados are 49c or 25c per serve.
A nice pair of half sandwiches for $2.30 per serve.
It’s been a very long time since we last enjoyed Nigella Lawson’s Watermelon Salad, and it was definitely time to revisit it.
- The watermelon was $4.99, or $2.50 per serve
- The feta is $6.49 for 10.5 oz and we shared 1/2 or $1.63 per serve
- Mint was 33c per serve
- Limes were $1.95 or 98c per serve
- Olive oil and seasonings add another 20c per serve.
An expensive Watermelon from Whole Foods, but a very tasty one. It has definitely been too long away from this extra tasty salad for $5.64 per serve. We prefer to leave out the Olives.