We still had the very tasty Apple Sauerkraut Salad so we made two sandwiches with it, and Deli Ham.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 66c per serve
- The Apple was 79c or 10c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A very tasty sandwich for $1.95 per serve.
While we should be doing our ‘Fishy Friday’ the weather made outside grilling unappealing, so we swapped and did our “grazing” dinner with Brie, Caramelized Onion Dip, Raspberries, Green Olives, Bell Peppers (for stuffing with Neufchatel), Cashes and Sugar Snap Peas.
Grazing meals are very hard to calculate, but average out around $8.00 per serve.