Two simple sandwiches: Ham, Tomato & Smokey Cheddar paired with Egg Salad and Butter Lettuce
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 33c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼, or 46c per serve
- Lettuce add 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A good combo for $2.85 per serve.
Our swapped out ‘Fishy Friday’ is a return to our Smoked Salmon Pizza.
- The Smoked Salmon was $12.99 for 8oz, but we used only 6 oz, or $4.87 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- We used semi dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Add 30c for Capers and Shallot.
Again an excellent pizza. We forgot to dock the dough before cooking so it was a little more risen than ideal, but still good for $6.07 per serve.