Today we did a Reuben inspired Ham, Swiss & Sauerkraut with an approximated Russian Dressing on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Swiss is 34c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut was $3.29 or 42c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 66c per serve
- Add 40c for Mayonnaise & Cocktail Sauce for the dressing.
A tasty Bagel for $2.40 per serve.
Tonight we finished the remaining two serves of Turmeric-Coconut Curry, but instead of Rice, we served on a bed of Bean Sprouts.
- The Turmeric-Coconut Curry is $3.80 per serve
- The Bok Choy was $2.00 and used about half or 50c per serve
- The Mung Bean Sprouts were $2.48 and we used about half, or 62c per serve.
A nice do-over with enough difference to feel like a different meal, rather than a repeat, for $4.92 per serve.