A pair of quite simple sandwiches: Kumato & Smoked Cheddar on one; Sweet & Spicy Tuna with Avocado & Sprouts on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Sweet & Spicy Tuna is 99c or 50c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve.
While the Tuna was a different brand, it’s a direct taste replacement for the discontinued version! Two good shared sandwiches for $2.16 per serve.
Tonight was a “take out, eat at home” Thursday so we ordered and collected from Skewers Halaal. We had planned on both having Lamb Kebabs, which have been great in the past, served with a very, very tasty (and generous serve) of rice. With only one serve of Lamb available, we ordered a Chapli Kebab for the alternative and shared proteins.
We ultimate preferred the Chapli and will definitely order it again. We actually ordered two entrees for $14.22 per serve with tax.