We experimented a little by putting a Sweet & Spicy Tuna Pack on a Brioche Bagel with Kumato & Butter Lettuce.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Sweet & Spicy Tuna is 99c
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter Lettuce
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Doing the sandwich on a Bagel was quite successful for $2.62 per serve.
Our first attempt at a Poke Bowl was quite successful, so we repeated it with Avocado, Cucumber and Pickled Ginger.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- Avocados were 30c per serve
- Black Rice adds 22c per serve
- Cucumber adds 40c per serve
- Add 30c for Pickled Ginger
- Add 50c for Dressing ingredients.
Thanks to the excellent deal on Ahi Tuna at Aldi, this is both luxurious, and inexpensive at $4.32 per serve.