In order to use the remaining Asparagus we did a Frittata.
- The Asparagus was $2.69 and we shared half, or 68c per serve
- Add 10c for Onion
- Add $1.02 for two Eggs.
A pretty tasty Frittata for $1.80 per serve.
We sous vide the remains half of the eight bone Rack of Lamb on special at Aldi, and then seared the Lamb Fat.
- The eight bone Rack of Lamb was $20.53 or $5.13 per serve
- Raspberries were $1.50 and we used ½ of the punnet, or 37c per serve
- The Mixed Greens were $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Mint was from our garden
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients.
We opted to sous vide at 134ºF, which gave us enough texture to feel cooked, while still being nearly rare. A great meal for $6.95 per serve.