Foodie Philip scored another Sourdough half boule from an neighbor and we made the classic BLT with it.
- The bread came free
- Butter Lettuce add 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Today’s version was particularly good for $1.90 per serve.
Because today was cooler than tomorrow, we swapped our meals, so Meatless Monday will become Halloumi Taco Tuesday.
- The beef was $8.84, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Carrots add 37c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve
- The Medley of Baby Potatoes was $2.69 and we used ⅓, or 45c per serve.
Warming and tasty, as always, for $8.73