Something different for lunch while our virtual conference continues.
- The Caesar Salad kit was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Anchovies were $3.19 or $1.60 per serve.
Foodie Greg wasn’t fond of these particular Anchovies, but otherwise a nice meal for $2.60 per serve.
With a backup of Pork Cutlets, we decided to repeat our Saltimbocca with Buttered Spinach, but this time pair with Potato Gnocchi and Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- At 1.1 lb it was a very generous serve of pork cutlets costing $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- The Prosciutto was $4.99 and we used about 70% or $1.75 per serve
- Alfred Sauce was $1.69 or 85c per serve
- The Gnocchi was $1.79 or 90c per serve
- Spinach was $1.45 or 72c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter.
This is definitely the best way to prepare the Pork Cutlets. Very tasty for $11.52 per serve.