We used the remaining Smoked Salmon on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon was $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 20c for Shallot and Capers
- Add 30c for Tomatoes
- Add 30c for Sprouts.
An indulgent and tasty sandwich for $2.96 per serve.
Since we haven’t had a Boston Butt in our meat box for a while, we’ve not been able to cook Cuban-Style Roast Pork with Mojo Sauce. We did tonight and served with homemade Black Beans and Plantain Chips.
- The Pork Butt was around $18.50 or $4.62 per serve
- Navel Oranges were $3.83 or 96c per serve
- Limes were $2.45 or 62c per serve
- Black Beans were $2.45 and we shared ¼, or 15c per serve
- Add 40c for other ingredients for the Beans
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used half, or 85c per serve.
The Pork was excellent – again – and the new Black Beans recipe was basically a fresh version of canned Beans. A great meal for $7.60 per serve.