We made a pilgrimage to Jon’s and picked up a BBQ Chicken, Fresh Baguette and a Heirloom Tomato, which makes one of our favorite sandwiches.
- The Chicken was $7.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Heirloom Tomato was $3.24 and we used about half, or 81c per serve
- The Baguette was $3.49 or 87c per serve
- Add 60c for Garlic Spread.
A favorite because great ingredients make a great sandwich, for $3.28 per serve.
A new Mussel recipe: Moules Dijonnaise.
- The Mussels were $2.49 or $1.25 per serve
- The Baguette was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Add 10c for Shallot
- The Whipping Cream was $1.79 and we used half, or 45c
- Add 60c for both Mustards.
Foodie Greg found the flavor a little too intense, which it certainly was. Still a nice change from our usual Mussel preparation for $2.68 per serve.