Today we mixed it up a little. One sandwich was the very tasty Apple & Delice de Bourgogne, while the other was Leg Ham & Coleslaw.
- The Aldi Bread is 53c per serve
- The Leg Ham adds 5c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ⅓ , or 45 per serve
- Apple adds 10c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 28c per serve.
Two very good sandwiches for $1.41 per serve.
For tonight’s Steak Night we returned to our Grass Fed NY Strip Steak from Aldi, and served with Crash Hot Potatoes and blanched Green Beans.
- Two Strip Steaks in a single pack were $16.29, and shared one for $4.07 per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 68c per serve
- Green Beans add 48c per serve.
The Steak was not quite as tender as dry aged beef, but was good and very flavorful. A good meal for $5.16 per serve.