We finished the remaining half of the par-baked Baguette and filled with half the remaining Chuck Roast and some Caramelized Onion we made this morning. We heated the Beef in an A Jus made from Bone Broth, Worcestershire Sauce and Horseradish.
- A serve of Chuck Roast was $4.56 or $2.28 per serve
- The Baguette was 38c per serve
- Caramelized Onion adds 30c per serve
- Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Add 30c for Worcestershire Sauce and Horseradish.
An excellent sandwich and very tasty Jus for $3.76 per serve.
We returned to a favorite Fishy Friday combo: Barramundi with Caesar Salad. We use our Cuisineart multipurpose cooker to cook from both sides of the fish at once, minimizing the risk of breaking it in handling.
- The Barramundi was on special for $7.99 or $4.00 per serve
- The Caesar Salad kit was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve.
A quick, but very tasty meal, for $5.00 per serve.