Coincidentally it was again in high winds that we ventured out to pick up an enormous Bahn Mi each from Pho Saigon 1 for $10.76 each with tax and tip. We swear it’s getting bigger every time! We split it into lunch and a mid afternoon snack!
A good time to return to the Quick Moussaka. We will get four serves from this recipe.
- Ground lamb was $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Eggplant was $1.39 or 35c per serve
- The Tomatoes were $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Ricotta was $4.99 or $1.25 per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 69c per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 6c per serve
- Add 50c for the remaining ingredients
- Add 40c for the Side Salad.
This time we made the meat mixture a little wet, so it did not photograph well, despite being very tasty for $5.75 per serve.