We weren’t anywhere near New York Chicken and Gyro, but we decided to drive down and pick up one of our favorite lunches: the Lamb Gyro for $8.17 per serve with tax and tip.
We still have a little Ham so we did a Cobb Salad substituting the Ham for both Chicken and Bacon.
- We shared a serve of Ham for 10c per serve
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 44c per serve
- Pastured Medium Eggs are 32c per serve
- Lettuce adds 35c per serve
- Avocados were 49c or 25c per serve
- We used semi dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
We think the Ham is a good substitute in a Cobb as this was very tasty and worked well together for $2.46 per serve,