As we had half a tray of Chorizo left, and it was a cool day, we returned to the Chorizo, Bell Pepper & Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The Chorizo was $$5.75 after all discounts and we half, or $1.44 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A very good sandwich for $3.86 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday meal of toasted Italian Bread, spread liberally with Avocado, and topped with Folded Scrambled Eggs.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- Eggs are an average of 48c per serve
- The Avocados were 55c and we had one each.
A very simple, but tasty meal for $1.40 per serve. The Folded Eggs came together in about 30 seconds, but had a great creamy texture.