Although it’s only been a week, it was time for another Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from Skewers Halaal f0r It has been far too long between Nashville Hot Chicken sandwiches from Skewers, for $8.75 per serve.
Chipotle Turkey Bacon Meatloaf is a favorite and tonight we served with Cauliflower Mash Potato, Turkey Gravy and Sugar Snap Peas.
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon was $5.99 and we used ⅓, or 50c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The gravy was $1.78 or 89c per serve
- The Cauliflower Mash was $2.49, or $1.25 per serve.
The Meatloaf was great, as usual, but we found the Cauliflower Mash to be way to focused on the Cauliflower flavor that was mostly left behind by the Fooides. Otherwise a good meal for $5.27 per serve.