It was way past time for a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from Skewers Halaal . The sandwiches and shared fries were $8.75 per serve.
Both Aldi and Amazon Fresh stock frozen Tuna – Ahi or Sockeye, and tonight we did a taste test, which left them about even, despite Amazon Fresh being nearly twice as expensive as Aldi!
- The Tuna averages $2.66 per serve
- We shared a 79c Avocado, or 40c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix adds 30c per serve
- Brown Rice adds 34c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing ingredients.
There’s an interesting mix of textures between the very tender Tuna, through the crispness the slaw adds to the Rice, to the creaminess of the Avocado, it all comes together with the acid from the Asian-inspired Dressing. A good meal for $4.10 per serve.