A simple Salad Sandwich on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve
- Hummus adds 42c per serve
- Salad ingredients add 40c per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve.
The toasted Bread adds a crunchy texture while the Breakfast Ham is the perfect size for a Ham Salad Sandwich at $2.40 per serve.
An unseasonable heat wave made grilling and eating a Smoked Salmon Pizza outside practical.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon pieces were $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Preserved Lemon adds 5c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 15c per serve.
When we get the crust crisp, without being burnt, and a fully cooked interior, topped with flavorsome ingredients, it transcends the ingredients to make the perfect pizza, although very non-traditional. The Pickles bring a sharp contrast to the Pizza, which sets it off perfectly. As always, an indulgent and tasty meal for $4.55 per serve.