Today’s lunch was a return to our Shin Ramen with Coleslaw for $1.63 per serve.
Because we had some very good Corned Beef Brisket we dismissed any attempt at a Meatless Monday and went for a Reuben on Marbled Rye, served with Coleslaw.
- Dave’s Killer Rye Bread is 76c per serve
- The Corned Beef is $3.35 for a half serve
- Gouda (should have been Swiss) is 34c per serve
- Sauerkraut adds 36c per serve
- Add 50c for Sour Cream and Cocktail Sauce for the Russian Dressing
- Add 40c for Coleslaw Mix and Dressing.
The sandwich turned out particularly well for $5.61 per serve.