Our lunch was our favorite Chorizo, Bell Pepper and Gouda Toasted Sandwich.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
It’s an excellent sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
Foodie Greg found some Irish Bangers (Sausages) and decided our St Patrick’s Day meal would be Irish Bangers with a Cabbage Mashed Potato and Onion Gravy. After frying the Bangers we used the same pan for the Onion Gravy, so we reheated the Sausages in the Gravy.
- Irish Bangers were $3.69 or $1.85 per serve
- Mashed Potato was $3.50 and we shared half, or 87c per serve
- Add 50c per serve for Cabbage
- Onions and Flour add 30c per serve
- Beef Bone Broth adds $1.00 per serve.
The Onion Gravy and Mashed Potato were tasty, but the Irish Bangers were terrible. They lacked texture or any type of meaty taste. We won’t be buying them again. Dinner was $4.52 per serve.