Other than the wind, today would have been a perfect day for a Ham Salad Sandwich, but we did one anyway on Toasted Bread.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Add 40c for Salad ingredients.
Toasting the Bread adds texture to the sandwich, which is another of our favorites for $1.74 per serve.
Foodie Greg had procured some Bone-in Pork Loin Chops, which we sous vide to perfect temperature, then rendered out Pork Fat that we used to sear the Chops. We served with a Waldorf Salad.
- The Pork Loin Chops were $5.94 per serve
- Two sticks of Celery add 10c per serve
- Apple adds 34c per serve
- Pecans add 48c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
A simple meal, but from very high quality ingredients, and a very tasty one for $7.16 per serve.