We enjoyed our final Beef Rissoles hot in a hot Ciabatta Roll, with Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes and Butter Lettuce and Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- We shared a $2.72 serve of Rissoles, or $1.36 per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 30c per serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 10c per serve
- Add 15c for the Carolina BBQ Sauce.
As always a tasty sandwich for $2.49 per serve.
Tonight’s Duck á l’orange was served with Wild Rice Blend and Radicchio and Kumquat Salad
- The Duck Breasts were $13.25 or $6.63 per serve
- Wild Rice Mix is 64c per serve
- The Radicchio was $4.44 and we used about ⅓, or 74c per serve
- The Kumquat was $5.99 for a punnet and we shared ⅓, or $1.00 per serve
- Add 26 each for Stock Concentrate
- Add 35c for other ingredients.
The Duck was perfectly cooked, with a nice render and sear on the fat. The bitter Radicchio and citrus burst of the Kumquat balanced the fattiness of the Duck. An excellent meal for $9.58 per serve.