Today’s lunch was Shin Ramen with Cabbage for $1.67 per serve.
Foodie Greg wanted to experiment with a traditional Indian Lamb Keema, but we couldn’t decide between Rice and Noodles, so we decided to cook a Jacket Potato and load it with the Lamb Keema. We made a lot of Lamb Keema!
- The Russet Potatoes were $1.33 or 67c per serve
- The Lamb was $5.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 15c per serve for Onion, Garlic and Ginger
- Add 20c per serve for Seasoning
- Add 17c per serve for Tomato Puree
- Add 17c per serve for Chopped Tomatoes
- Add 10c for Frozen Green Peas per serve.
The Lamb Keema had a great depth of spice without being too hot. We upped the heat a little with some Sriracha that wasn’t strictly in the recipe. A pretty good meal for $2.46 per serve.