Our final attempt at a Wrap was our most successful, featuring Ham, Neufchatel, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Arugula in a Sun Dried Tomato Wrap.
- The Sun-dried Tomato Wrap is $1.00 per serve
- Ham is 92c per serve
- Add 30c for Neufchatel
- Add 30c for Arugula.
While it was the most successful Wrap we’ve done, it was still quite ordinary, for $2.42 per serve.
We decided on Spanish Mussels with Chorizo and Tomato-Wine Sauce served with Garlic Toast because we like it.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Sherry adds 58c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.11 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.28 per serve
- Add 85c for other ingredients
- The Italian Bread is 38c per serve
- The Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $4.64 per serve.