Since we had a par-baked Baguette Foodie Greg picked up a bargain Rotisserie Chicken and Beefsteak Tomato from Amazon Fresh.
- The Chicken was $3.33 with a coupon and we shared a Breast, or 42c per serve
- The Trader Joe’s ‘Bake at Home’ Baguette was $1.99, but we shared half, or 50c per serve
- The Beefsteak Tomato was 71c (after that same coupon) and we used ⅔ or 24c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 10c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $1.26 per serve.
One of our favorites came around again: Beer Bratwurst with Apple Endive Salad.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Endive were $2.99 and we used 2/3 or $1.00 per serve
- The Apple was 48c or 24c peer serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
A decent meal for $3.89 per serve.