For the sake of something different, we took the remaining Rotisserie Chicken Breast, added Tomato, Mayo and a little bit of Arugula and put it in a toasted Brioche Bun.
- The Brioche Buns are 64c per serve
- The Chicken was $3.33 with a coupon and we shared a Breast, or 42c per serve
- The Beefsteak Tomato was 71c (after that same coupon) and we used 1/3 or 12c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 10c per serve.
The combination worked very well with the Brioche Bun adding richness, for $1.30 per serve.
We’ve been waiting for a Mango to ripen so we could enjoy a Poached Shrimp, Avocado and Mango salad.
- 1 lb of shrimp was $8.99 on sale, or and we used half $2.25 per serve.
- Mango was 40c per serve
- Avocado was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- Add 35c for Lettuce
- Add 20c for dressing ingredients.
A very tasty salad for $3.95 per serve.