We had pancakes for lunch with Butter and Nutella for about 95c per serve.
By swapping our Meatless Monday until tomorrow we had a low preparation dinner of the Legs from the Rotisserie Chicken, with an Arugula, Cherry Tomato and Parmesan Salad.
- The Chicken was $3.33 with a coupon, so each serve was 83c
- Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Add 30c for Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet Ginger Sauce adds 10c per serve.
A simple, but tasty meal for $2.98 per serve.