Maybe because it reminds us of Italy and the Autogrill sandwiches, but we had the Speck and Arugula Panini again.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
Although we recall all the Autogrill (Italian Truck Stop chain) sandwiches came with a cheese component we don’t think it would add anything to this excellent sandwich for $3.23 per serve.
It’s been a long time since we’ve had Nigella Lawson’s Watermelon Salad. Over the years we’ve simplified it a little, dropping Olives and Parsley, but retained the essential flavors.
- The Watermelon was $3.99, and we will get four serves, or $1.00 per serve
- The Feta was $5.49 and we shared ¼ or 69c per serve
- Mint was $2.99 and we shared half, or 75c per serve
- Add 20c for Pickled Onion.
This was as tasty as we remembered it for $2.54 per serve.