We swapped it up a little by preparing our Chorizo, Smoked Bell Pepper and Gouda sandwich as a Panini in a Ciabatta Roll.
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- The Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
The sandwich worked even better as a Panini for $3.00.
Although we normally get the Marinated Skirt Steak Dinner, tonight we decided to try the same Steak on a Salad for $12.81 per serve, which was far better than we expected. We felt the Onion Rings didn’t fit, but otherwise excellent.
We also purchased a “slice” of New York Cheesecake, which was very good.