A simple lunch of Chicken Bone Broth with Spinach Tortellini known as Cappelletti in Brodo.
- Chicken & Mushroom Bone Broth was $7.49 or $3.75 per serve
- The Tortellini was $4.49 or $2.75 per serve.
It was quite tasty for $6.50 per serve.
We had enjoyed our meat mix for Sausage Rolls so we decided to make the Bacon, Pork and Sage recipe into Rissoles. We will get three serves.
- The Ground Pork was on special $4.70, or $1.57 per serve
- The Bacon was on special for $3.60 and we used ⅝, or 67c per serve
- Sage came from our garden
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c or 17c per serve
- The onion is 8c per serve
- Add 20c for Onion and other ingredients
- Add 20c for Lettuce
- Add 30c for Cherry Tomatoes
- We used about ½ of the $3.95 Sharp Cheddar, or 66c per serve.
The recipe worked spectacularly well for Rissoles, for $4.35 per serve.