For lunch we had Smoke Trout Salad on Toasted Italian Bread with melted Gouda.
- The Italian Bread is 32c per serve
- The Gouda was 51c per serve
- We shared a 3.5oz can of Smoked Trout for $1.75 per serve
- Add 30c for Mayo
- Add 40c for Celery and Capers.
A decent open face for $3.28 per serve.
A simple meal of Pan Fried Barramundi with Oven Fries and an Heirloom Tomato Salad.
- The Barramundi was $9.99 or $5.00 per serve
- The Fries were $1.49, and we shared half or 38c per serve
- The Heirloom Tomato was $2.21 (on special), or $1.11 per serve
- The Shredded Arugula and Pickled Onion add 10c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $6.59 per serve.