For lunch we had the remaining Pork and Sage Rissoles in a Ciabatta with Gouda and a smear of Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Ciabatta is 58c
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce
- A serve of the Bacon, Pork and Sage Rissoles is $2.99, which we shared, or $1.50 per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.18 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday of frozen Stuffed Shells with a prepared Marinara Sauce.
- The Shells were $3.49 and we only prepared half, or 88c per serve
- The Marinara Sauce is $1.79 and we used half, or 45c per serve
- Add 20c for freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
The Shells were quite good and made the meal only $1.53 per serve.